Thursday, April 29, 2010

When Dumb Attacks.

I've had a bad week. Not so much on FFXI but more at work. Yesterday topped off the week(I really hope it doesn't get worse.) Between dead cats(No I didn't kill it.) someone getting hurt at work(Damn Workmans Comp) and my dumb ass move yesterday, I just wanna go emo and crawl into a hole.

I'll get into that stuff a bit later. Now the rundown! Monday we faced off Ouryu again. Last time the bastard got lucky with poor attendence and a lack of knowledge of the fight and we ran out of time with about about 10% left. Tonight, however was a different story. We kicked it's ass with around 10 mins left. Not bad for only our second try. Got the Monarch orb and next up, Plan for Bv2 fight ^^.

Wednesday I jumped on to help out some of our new members with some UFO killing. Then I went to help Dier with some jack ass of an assault mission. Wtf SE Lebros supplies sucks ass. After getting our asses kick the first time, we came up with a different game plan and got though pretty easily.

Afterwards I went with Neojuggernaut and Co. to go kill Odin. That bastard is the reason I lost my ass with my Elemental Torque... (fucker) Anyway we go with Drk(me),Mnk(Neo)Sam,Drg,Brd, and Rdm. That thing hit the dust so fast that I had flashbacks for Top getting me killed again.

Now the story behind the title. So I have had one hell of a week. Monday some douchebag with a BMW(Big Metal Waste) ( I really don't like BMW, or any other high end car that people that can't afford to service them buys.) with a dead cat stuck under the damn motor. I'll save ya'll the gory details, but just remember this. An animal that has been dead for 4-5 days on top of a hot motor, stinks. REALLY BAD!! Anyway, Day number two (Tuesday) I had one of my co workers have a 900lb machine fall on his ass. So now I'm short handed(We still don't know how it fell.)

Then yesterday, the mass amount of fail that I had was off the charts. So everyone at work was told that we needed to move our trucks. One of the service truck drives was about to work on a big ass earth mover tire. So I get the bright idea (was a bright idea for a redneck) and climb one of the mounts of dirt with my 4x4. Now that was pretty easy to to but still. After about 20 mins(Enough time for the truck to sink into the soft dirt pile.) I decided to back it off the hill. At that time I realized that I am a dumb ass. I just wanted to shar my phail with ya'll so you could get a good laugh.

Before
Photobucket


After
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment