Monday, April 19, 2010

New Adventures

For the most part my PDHS is over with. I'm back to my normal redneck hick ass. I got to do a number of new things this week. Some new events that really was a nice change of pace.

Starting the week off with a great farming run Monday. We seriously dominated the other linkshells farming at the same time of us. I blogged a little bit about the run the other day when I was ranting about a linkshell getting pissed and trying to MPK us. We got every NM in sky including Diorite and Water. Got to show those bastards whos boss.

Wednesday I stalked Miae and Gooky while they showed me the ropes to some more ENMs and another run of NW. Like normal we raped NW and both ENMs(Miae soloed 1 and Gooky and I killed the other.) Not great drops, but we got another Cloud Evoker. I'm starting to lose count on how many we have ><

Thursday I had baseball practice with Seth so I missed the farming run with SoV. I wasn't needed anyway as they had a repeat of Mondays farming run. After sky I decided that I wanted to try "Splitting Heirs"  We looked for about 1-2 hours before we got bored and went with 5 people. That was a mistake. Esca,Tidis,Neojuggernuts, Alfsta, and I went in ready for battle. Boy did we get one too lol. To be honest, we did very well for only 5 people. With only 2 DDs we couldn't quite keep the adds dead long enough. But we got it down to around 45% before they cleaned our clock. Note to self: Bring at least 6 people to somthing that hard.

Friday the wife was sleeping, so I took advantage of a free gaming night. First thing I did was get a group together for ISNM. Koroki,Dierdren,Neo,Tidis,Peitha and I went to go make some puks for splat. Very easy runs but Tidis was the only lucky fucker to get a khroma ore( see: Bastard). We agreed to make a night out of BC fights. We went to go do ANNM in Batilla Downs [s]. I swear I lost brain cells waiting on Neo and Pietha to get ready. Neo had good excuse, he needed more Allied Notes before he could go. Since he was the Pld, he was a tad important. Peitha, on the other hand, took a nap or somthing. Either way, we finally got everyone together( After I started beating my head ont he desk.) and started the fight against pissed off tigers. I must say that was one of the smoothest ANNM fights I have been in. No one died, I think Dier got close once, but SE was being nice tonight and they left the "Kill Group" button alone. When we got done with that Peitha and Koroki left the group and Alfsta and Allyrose joined. We went to have a rematch with the Orcish bastard that kicked my ass the other night. After waiting for a bit, we finally made our way to the BC. We were met with a ton of people. Apperently, in SE infinite wisdom, they didn't make "Splitting Heirs"  an instance fight. So what that means is 30+ people spaming the damn door in hopes to beat the other groups. Alfsta got lucky and we got to go in after about 3 minutes. This time around we had 6 people and we knew what to expect. Neo was Pld/Dnc for this fight (I thought it would be a good idea, or at least some comic relief to watch him go splat.) Ally, Alf , and I was DD's with Dier  as Whm and Tidis as Rdm. Fight went very smooth, Neo used his 2 hour just to hold hate and Dier did it just to keep us alive at the end. All in all it was a pretty smooth fight. We got Witch Sash to drop, which Tidis out lotted everyone one(see: Bastard again!) Great night for the group, and even a better one for Tidis(Bastard).

Sunday afternoon the wife was taking a nap (anyone else noticing a pattern here?) so I jumped on for a quick ISNM. Fights were easy like normal, but SE still shat on me when it came to drops. So I sat around bored for bit looking for somthing to do. Neo found it for me quickly. He was popping Tinnin, a Hydra want to be. I've never faught Hydra or Tinnin, so I didn't know what to expect. They were set on Plds and DDs, so Neo told me to come Blm(woot!) Right before the fight I went to get my ASA legs and a earring that I had gotten for a key item during the storyline. I put Movement speed +8% and -4% damage taken for Blm legs. The earring I got had MAB +1 and MACC +1 with some spell interruption rate down on it. Looks like I found a replacement for Abyssal untill I get a novio some time in the future(read: never)  Anyway, back to Tinnin. I found out two things. Number one, my Blm isn't as gimp as I think it is. It's still gimp, just not as gimp as others. And number Two, Tinnin is a resistant little ass hat. My normal nukes were hitting in the 900+ range when other Blms were hitting 200-400 range. I tried to see how hard I could hit, so I Elemental Seal + Freeze II(see: bad idea) I pulled hate after a 1550+ Freeze II. Shortly after, I ate the dirt. I'm sure someone at SE got a good laugh out of that. I got a raise and went right back to nuking. More like nuke, have 0 mp, rest, nuke, no mp, rest.... Now I know how a Galka Pld feels, Cure IV> no mp, wait for refresh to give mp, Cure IV, no mp.. lol. That sucks. Anyway Tinnin went down quickly and We were told to free lot the Eni head. It sucks, but I lotted anyway. Freelot = Dizz lot no matter how shitty it is. I'll be damned if I didn't win it. -1 Inv. Maybe I'll use on my thf later. Second Tinnin went down just as fast, with out me getting my ass handed to me. I got a Hydra Scale, and danced a little jig. 120K ^^. Damn I should help out more often! All in all was a good day till the wife woke up and went RAWR!! then I went to go play ball with her and Seth.

Pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment