Monday, April 26, 2010

The Belly of The Beast!

That is where my Blm exp is going latley. I always laughed at the idea of a 44K buffer untill Blm. Normally I like to keep a 10K buffer then merit as much as I can. Pld I died a good bit due to my "better the Pld dead than everyone else" mentallity. So I just KNEW that Pld would probally die more than any other job. I was wrong. As mnk I found out that other Plds didn't have the same honorable mentallity as I did. So Mnk wasted some exp(Mainly due to my stupidity. see below)
Photobucket
With the Dynamic Quad of Toprob,Tetsuiga, Swordman, and myself, I found myself randomly killing the group. Was fun though.

Then I leveled Rdm, I WISH I could lose exp on that thing. You know only enough to make it delevel it to 37(well 49 after the level cap increase.) Rdm in party or any event that make me refresh whore is my bane. Now solo/Duo/Trio/ you get the damn idea, Rdm is great. I love the job then, other than that I'd rather beat my head on the wall.

After Rdm I leveled Drk. Dear God, there can be no way in hell I could lose more exp than on Drk. Which most the time is pretty funny(see 22 deaths in windy) Right now it is my favorite DD job. I can inflict massive damage then try to stay alive till one of two things happen #1 stay alive till the mob is dead or #2 get my ass pwned(happens more) At this point and time I figured nothing could compare to the massive amouts of exp loss.

Then came Blm, Wtf SE really? How the hell can you lose 20K exp in one weekened? Ya I did that, multiple times. At first I figured that I was being a noob and over nuking(I was at times). Then I got to looking and found out that if I'm the only one not resisting out of 6 other Blms, that gets me killed. That happened a crap ton on Tinnin and a damn vampire looking thing. Note to self .. needs more exp parties ><
Photobucket Getting ready to die woot!

Photobucket
More death incoming!

By far Blm loses more exp than any job that I have leveled. Either SE hates me or , I just suck( don't answer that)

The return of Orangecrush!! That's right my OC is back! Now I'm not sure if many of you remember her, but she is one of the nicest people in the world(besides me)(don't laugh to hard). After over a year and a half without contact I got a text message wondering if I was Dizzmal.(a text on my personal phone asking if I was dizzmal, that might be bad ; ;) Then when  it said it was OC, I was like HOLY SHIT(true words.) She logged on later and I got to take some pics.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hung out with OC for awhile before Dynamis. Her first event back on the game after a year and a half of no play was merit with Me(drk)Dom(Drg)Ally(Drg)Alf(Sam)and Dier as Brd. Poor thing. She did well with very few deaths. We went to Dynamis-Valkrum afterwards to get payback on the last run.
Photobucket
Zergin the big ass plant(Yep got pwned too)

Photobucket
I haz pillow!

Welcome Back OC!!!!!

I skipped The normal run down of the week so here it goes. Thursday SoV took it's first try at Ouryu Cometh. Normally SoV has great attendance but for that night, I guess people said "Ah fuck it" and decided not to show up or at least show up late. Anyway We finally get started with 16 people. The fight started a bit rough but smoothed out though out the fight till around 80% when our two best Blms had to go(I hope the kids are feeling better) from then out we just kind of ran out of gas. We did very good for our first run and only 14 people(2-3 of those were dead most the time as well). So tonight will be our rematch, Payback is a bitch Ouryu!
Photobucket
Just look at that resist! ; ;

Sword and I were bored Sunday and decided to take it to Limbus and Duo NW. For the people that follow this blog, they know that I have tried this and has started to get better at it over time. Tonights run was a major victory for me. Sword and I cleared! Woot, after a pretty rough start we got in gear and got the job done. I was very proud of the two of us. Next up Kill all mega bosses.(We skipped them all but the first and last.Photobucket
Pain

The MegaBoss on the final floor wanted to be a prick with a nicely timed thunderspark + Metor that killed both me and sword. I still believe that someone at SE wanted to kill me.
Photobucket
Cleared with 15 secs left!

Great night for us. I hope that we have a good nice tonight^^

On the end note I want to bring up my DoucheBag of the week. This one goes to a duo named Homebent and Jitu.Congratz you both are douchebags!! Here is why: We start a manaburn party and invite Homebent to join us. Well after the third resist in a row(Sword and I were doing 500-750 and this douche was doing 64s, consistantly) I start looking at this guy. He is nuking in full HMP set. After two warnings I finally kick him and get Thejew(yes I laugh every time I see that name) Well he gets pissed and goes get his gimped ass friend and they start camping on us and laughing when they get a claim. I'm sorry I would not be bragging that I'm hurting exp when I couldn't break 1K on a tier IV nuke on a damn pet! But they did and finished the night with Sword and I showing them what a Blm should be.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment