Monday, April 5, 2010

Puttin the Douchebag Hat on.

This week has pretty much been meh.. I normally hold myself to a higher moral standard, and for the most part I'm dissapointed with myself on how I handled a certain situation. Well, life goes on and we live to play another day. Now the run down of the week,

Tuesday I didn't play, and Wednesday wasn't much better, but at least I did play. Wednesday was the day the title of my title happened. Where after a run in with a Linkshell leader over some false information of some friends lead to harsh words then me taking it too far and nuking a site that the person was the main leader of. Yep I did it, I took it out of the game and killed a website that my friends use. I had grounds to get upset, but I shouldn't have went that far. For that I appologize to the people that used to use the site. For the leader, I still have no remose for. So for that person I give you this:
Photobucket

After the event I went to do NW with Miae and Gooky. I am still learning the things I can do with BLM atm, so that night was another lesson from two of the best BLMs in the game. The run went fairly well with the only deaths coming from Miae MPKing me, oh and a lucky ass Metor from Behemoth(bastard). Got a good 47 coins( woot more GILZ!) which will help me with my new goal. As some of you know, I have been after those damn Homam Legs for the last 3-4 years with no avail. Now with me Limbus Lsless(lol my own word there) I am done with hoping on Limbus shells, and will no just build my gil and buy the stuff and keep going. So that means BLM has to be put on hold to get gear for a job that I will USE on endgame stuff. Oh well I'm about 1/2 the way there now, so it's only a matter of time.

Thursday was God day in Sky. Our favorite customer, Dominik, decided to join us for a shot at N-hands. He gave us some nice compliments on the speed that we will Gods and some of bally stuff that we do that he hasn't seen other do. I like these kind of statments, It makes me feel proud  to be a member of ShieldsofValor. ^^ We had great drops and we got to sell a pair of Byakko Haidates, the first time in awhile.

Saturday was Dynamis-Sandy and as much as I tried to hope some of the Orc NMs to charm us so I could kill Miae, but alas no luck. I did how ever get to eat dirt a few times. Overall we had a good run and alot of people got some much deserved gear.

That was pretty much the extent of my boring ass week. Me vs another douche turned me into the bigger douche, and that was sadly the highlight of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment