Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life Lessons The Hard Way.

Anyone else notice the lack of writers block I have had? I have been blogging my ass off. Damn you Cerberus, your giving me too much to blog about. Between the new events I'm doing and the growing amounts of people pissin me off, I've had enough to burn the keys off the work pc. Oh well at least there is enough comic relief for everyone.

Crafting... How I hate you. Most people that have known me for awhile know that I've been a higher level Bonecrafter. After 80 I have found a lack in wanting to really skill up from there. That and I'm too broke to afford crafting. I'm currently at 81.9 BC and holding steady... I tried to skill up the other day and much to my dismay, I broke the first 3 synths ... 3 skill levels away from my level and I broke 3 straight in a row. That wouldn't normally bother me(lying) but now that when I skill up and break I lose 9-13K if it is a crit break. After sinking around 100K and getting only .1 skill up I decided to call it a night.. Round 1 SE 1 Dizzmal 0...

Photobucket

Even though this is a FFXI blog, it includes some of my RL as well as other games. Other than FFXI, I play a slew of other games including but not limited to, FFXIII, TF2,FFVII( I can't get enough of this game) AoEIII, CoD, and Dragon Age. My new current addiction is TribalWars, A free MMO that is like Age of Empires that comes down to many players all building their village and competing for world dominence. I find it funny when I attack someone and get an email the next day that states "Your an Ass hole"  and "Fuck You!!!!!!" This brings a smile to my face. It hurt my feeling so much that I sent 5 more attacks to fully kill his entire army. Dizzmal 1, Douchebag -300 troops.
Photobucket
Ah the joys of the Douche Hat. Oh well, thats what he gets for sending scouts to me.

After Seth's baseball game I came home to catch the second half of Dynamis Sandy with Aristocrats. My first chance to try out my new Homam legs. Since I was so late I couldn't really test what I could do during a full run, but I pulled out 75K damage in about an hour an a half. Not to bad I wouldn't think According to my parse I was 12K above Allyrose(The highest DD) with her pet doing around 7K. That was just my parse, keep in mind that I was late so mine isn't the full run results. But it's a good way for me to judge how I will do later.

Dier,Ally and I went to do ENM after Dynamis. We ported out lazy asses up and did the boring run to the BC. We have done this same ENM for a long ass time, but never had this kind of problems. We go in and I realize that I'm a dumb ass as I found out I was Drk/Blm(/facepalm) So the first thing that happened was I go my ass killed. Great start if I don't say so myself. (read: Screw you SE) So I get up and try to help Ally and Dier, but Dier somehow pulled hate because she had to start cure bombing Ally. I pull hate off of Dier to keep her from going splat, and get myself killed again. Luckly Dier and Ally lived, but I was 0-2 against SE tonight. We rest full up and go back to fighting. We finish the BC with out much of a hitch and open the chest. Hagun! and some other bs. I was happy about the nice drop, but it would have been nicer if people haven't undercut it to death. since the merge it has dropped to half it's normal price. ; ; Still 500k/each isn't bad

Dier and I hit up "Brothers" ENM afterwards. I hate the climb. After a good hour to run up the mountian twice, we finally get to the BC. By this time though we are both tired and really shouldn't be doing anything that requires any thought. The short of it includes SE mashing the "Kill the shit out of Dizzmal" button several times in under 5 minutes. We went in, Dier got dropped first thing, I nuked the small one down to about 40% before the other one woke up. They then teamed up and kicked my ass. I died in the circle(Yep I'm a douche) and the run was over. Nice waste of an hour or so. It was way past my bed time, so I feel asleep cussin out SE.  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. grats on the Homam btw you lucky son of a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The props go to Dier for getting me them and pissing off Eiras at the same time. Well done Dier well done.

    ReplyDelete