Friday, April 16, 2010

PDHS

PostDoucheHatSyndrome that is what I'm suffering from atm. It's the time after being a douche where you either A: Feel bad for being a douche or B: regret for being a douche in the first place.. or C: pleased as hell with yourself for being a douche.

I'm a good mix of all three at the moment. Normally, after strapping on the Douche Hat, I feel bad for lowering my standards and working on  gaining the title of "DoucheBag". I'm not quite there(I think..) but if things keep it up on Cerberus, I may end up becoming "King Douche" which I must take from Neojuggernaut(j/k). No I'm fairly sure that "King Douche" goes to a certain linkshell leader named Inglorion that enjoys shouting stupid shit in whitegate just to get things started. For some reason this guy like to spam /check me. Normally I don't mind being checked, but when it's 10 times in a damn row, that pisses me off.

Normally the last stage of PDHS is sadness. I'm not really sad about the douche hat part as much as I miss my friend, Toprob, My brother in arms. His British humor is on a level all by itself. We used to do everything together. When I finally beat ASA, I was happy but, at the same time, I was sad that Top wasn't there to enjoy it with me. Oh well maybe one day he will be back to terrorize Vana'diel with me again. That way we both can put on our Douche Hats on and really give people hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment