Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anger

For some reason since the move to Cerberus, I have constantly been in a semi-bad mood. It's not like I'm just pissed off at the world about the move. Just more people piss me off than the people of Hades did. I very rarely used the Douche hat on Hades. I Always had to knock the dust off it before I put it on. On Cerberus though, it seems that I keep that fucker waxed! Between Nuking web sites, and telling ShieldsofValor members to do what ever it takes to get pop items(we kicked ass btw). To going off on a douchebag that found out that leading a endgame linkshell isn't all roses. No shit sherlock.... It takes work, and knowing your members and being fair and a SHIT LOAD of other stuff. (To the grammer nazis I know I used was too many "ands" in that sentence. You can kiss my ass too.)

ShieldsofValor had a douchebag from another Linkshell(Vana'dielsfinest, I believe was the name) that got pissed because we were killing all the despot mobs and thought it was a great idea to Diaga our mobs when they were slept. Note to self: MPK those mother F#@$ers. I'm seriously in a bad mood today.  I hope going to baseball practice with the son later will put me in a better mood.

OH ya, btw 1 more rant.... Do you people not love me?! I never get a comment ; ;. I know you fuckers are checking this blog.( I got a nice shinny counter to prove it!) but I never get a comment .. You gonna make me cry.. I'll just blog about you.. (Shit, too late)


btw yes I feel better now

P.s j/k guys, Thank you for checking the blog. I do get comments in game on how much you enjoy the blog.

4 comments:

  1. First comment!!

    Feel better? I meant to post a little about wearing the hat earlier this week too. Maybe I'll do that now since I'm sitting at my desk at work with nothing major going on.

    Oh, by the way...I'm on the game, but it isn't me. So if you send me tells and get some odd response or nothing at all, don't be alarmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you're more of a douche than I can be, someone needs to do it!

    As for Vanadiel's Finest, well, take the mobs I can understand, we let them go yellow then I guess they're fair game but using diaga on a bunch of slept mobs? Messed up I guess he under-estimated us and thought he'd MPK us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interesting part was the the Black Mage who said we didn't have to be asses and gloat about getting Despot. I hate to say it but, they also decided to pick the fight in the first place.

    That's where they lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot I got COMMENTS! lol Ya they picked a fight with the wrong group.

    ReplyDelete