Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Better Week

Well this week is starting off to not be so bad, if you don't count the wife's speeding ticket. Meh I'll get the taken care of.(/em turns mobster, cracks knuckles.) I haven't done anything stupid yet(key word: yet). My truck is still in one piece and no dead cats have come into the shop. I'm ahead of the game, for now.

Thursday ShieldsofValor had some Kirin to kill. With Orangecrush's return and the new memberships of Mrsbey and Fahzewn, we had some learning/relearning to do lol. I was super nice and made OC chase the kite party around. I find it extremely funny to watch a taru run around like a chicken with their head cut off chasing a fat ass galka. Miae and Gooky joined later, so I had the enjoyment of two Taru's running around lol. We kicked Kirin's ass twice and called it a night. Pretty shit drops for the most part, but Caldar got D-body and Sylnome got Kirin's Osode. Dier, Ally and I went for ENM after Kirin, got some decent drops(Mantle and some other BS.) We pretty much called it a night after that.

Saturday I was able to sneak on here and there for Dynamis. Things were going ok till Tidis(lolbrit) wanted to MPK the entire linkshell by telling Shamus that he had a clean pull(he didn't). So Shamus pulled them to the Mega Boss camp. Death followed quickly. The linkshell faught vallaintly(I ran) but we all bit the dust (while I was laughing my ass off.) We finished up and got our payouts (woot, more gilz!)

Sunday I really didn't play much with the exception of Tinnin with zNzBzAz(I have no clue what this name is supposed to mean. I'm pretty sure Shaan was on crack when he came up with it.) The fight went well( meaning I only died one time.) and we were able to take down another big ass dragon.

Monday ShieldofValor was in sky again. Everyone has good days and bad days, this was our turn for the bad one. After camping Despot for an hour with no spawn we went to BB. We got ready to pop and realized that our Thf was AFK  /facepalm. At least we didn't pop it before we realized it. After BB we wasted the remaining time at Uii, Nexus, and Water, hoping for some good luck. While still claimed around 90% of the mobs at Uii, it was Dierdren's group (Damn TH4) that came up with the two Diorites that we got. The rest of the Blm party and I killed the shit out of Uii and went about our night. At least we did finish on a good note.

After the ENM that dropped shit, Nega,Craken,Dierdren, and I hit up NW. We kicked ass and took names. The only hiccup was when Craken decided to help SE with their "Kill Dizzmal" button and gave me more of an incentive to cap my EXP.(Ass hole mpked me. At least Dier and Nega got a good laugh.) We cleared the zone with over 10 mins left. ^^ not bad for 2 and 1/2 Blm(lolnega) and a Rdm.

So all and all a pretty decent week. The only really bad news was that Twist/Atonmentday decided to go back to school, so he left us. ; ; He donated a good portion of his Blm gear to me to pretty much finish it. My new goal is to get a Novio to dedicate to him. Twist we will always miss you. I hope you enjoy life and do everything that you set your sights on. Thanks for the good times and all the deaths( I know some of those were on purpose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment