Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Great Start!

What a great start to the week! Probally one of the best I can remember. Lets see, got my ASA legs and a pretty nice earring Sunday, had a very good duo run with Twist, and most of all, Homam Legs!! Things are looking up!

ShieldsofValor took on gods in Sky yesterday. We mixed a few people around to give them some new looks for Gods. When we got up to Suzaku, OnWingsofDragons were ready to kill it. We sat though a pretty hectic fight. Once it 2 houred, people started dropping like flies. We pretty much stayed out of the way to let it run it's course. One good thing about Wings is that they are HUGE! I swear they have 25-30+ people at gods. I really wouldn't know with that many people. If SoV had more than 20 at one time, it's time to shut off apps. Nothing in sky requires more than 18 people and even that is pushing it. The only reason SoV has more than that is from inactives returning to the game or stuff like that.

Anyway back on track, Wings finally killed Suzy and moved on. My goal was to let wings kill theirs so we could just be missing each other. We had 3 pop sets of each god, so I figured we shouldnt be meeting each other since they had less pops. It wasn't really a great night for normal drops, but gil drops rained from the sky! I swear it was one of the best gil runs I can remember. We continued killing gods with out much of a hitch, If you don't count Neo getting his ass handed to him a good bit of the night. But that wasn't really his fault. Galka from birth is a disease kinda like retardation, just with more hair. We got done with the run and ended on a high note with Carinde finally getting Byakko Haidates! Now anyone reading this, we are able to sell the hell out of kitty pants once again. See Dizzmal on FFXIAH.com for pricing.

After sky Twist and I decided to try out NW limbus as a Duo again. As some of you may remember, our first try at this zone ended up with getting our asses handed to us with out even killing a damn mob. The ghost was sitting their flipping us off, laughing all the way back to it's spawn spot.  Long story short, we were two pissed off Blms. This time however, we had our ducks in a row. After several runs stalking Gooky and Miae, I picked up enough information to be able to do the zone with out them holding my hand. First floor was a little tough but we got though it with out any deaths. The second floor was very easy, but Twist decided he didn't like me too much and got me pwned. That didn't slow us down too much. But on the way to the portal I aggroed and found out that those damn buffalo are fast as hell! We ate dirt and started running low on time. This time we both had RR so we got up and ported up. Third floor went with out a hitch with the exception of me forgetting a good bit of the TEs. Yep I'm that dumb ass. Anyway we did what we had to do then ported up. Fourth floor was really easy, we got done with the floor and got all the TEs with a little over 15 mins left when we ported up. Last floor on only the second time we tried is quite impressive for any two people. But the fact that we were only 75 Blms for around 2 months and we were able to pull this off is on a whole new level.
Photobucket

 We killed 3 Behemoths and had around 3 mins left after resting, we called it done. We missed a few coin chances, but still finished with 30 coins and some reassurance that we can do this.If I would have gotten all the TEs we would have had plenty of time to clear the zone. Next time will be even better!
Photobucket


During the NW run I also waiting on Arcanum to kill Omega. Dierdren was nice enough to work me into the buying list for Homam legs so all though NW I was thinking/praying for them to drop. During mid run(Sorry twist Homam > Your life) I had to drop party because they dropped!! Finally Homam, the missing link to my Pld(and Drk) mostly Pld though was in my reach! Dier has become my new humping stick for this. She knows how many times I got screwed out of it over the past 3-4 years. I am indebt to her for this act of kindness.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bah!! My name is Jacinda! Ja-cin-da!!!!

    Otherwise, it looks like you had a lot of a fun stuff going on. Doing a BLM duo in limbus sounds pretty challenging, but I imagine it's also fun.

    Damn you, always doing fun stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congrats on the pants. Now we both have an item we've been wanting for a long time. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know what you would rather be called. But np I'll go back to Jacinda^^ Yep now we are both happy panda!

    ReplyDelete