Tuesday, March 2, 2010

T minus 7 days

Well I haven't blogged in awhile mostly due to the shock of the announcement of the upcoming dooming of Hades. The server that Dizzmal was born on and has lived on my whole FFXI life. Now we will be forced to change to Cerberus that , according to what I'm reading on the forums, has been home to some of the biggest douchebags on the FFXIAH.com. Wonderful, as if Hades didn't have enough, now we can just add them together and have a super douche party.

On a more positive note, we can recap the events of last week. Monday started off with Gods in sky. It was just one of those runs that went well as far as the performance of the Linkshell, but just wasn't a great night for the other things that happen during the run. I wont go in to much detail but I'll just say that I was glad when Monday night ended.

I didn't log back on till Thursday for Kirin. We decided to do some more kites because we were supposed to have a buyer for W legs. That fell though, so we kill our pop sets. Runs went fine and we killed both Kirin's with out a problem. D Body was our only drop of the night. By far the worst drops SoV has ever gotten. Gooky was able to lot D body and that rounded out our night.

Saturday I hit BLM hard core. Lv75 Blm !!! FINALLY!! woot I'll never have to exp on Blm again!! Oh wait SE says FUCK YOU Dizzmal! Level 99 cap incoming ....... Thanks you douchebags. Bah moving on, Went to dynamis to make sure I lost my fair share of exp on DRK. Hell while I was at it I lost the fair share of about half the LS. lol Saturday I think I died as much as Dynamis mobs did. Good drops for the most part and I got to hear Miae have a orgasm(not really) over vent( By the way my ears are still ringing) when she got Thf Hands. Afterwords I went to do some ZNMs with Vamp and company. We killed some Mamool Ja that was pissed off version of Miae as he chased my ass around nuking me. About 70% though the fight the fucker got me and I went splat. I got the sad sound of a Delevel on my Pld. Next goal, get a buffer on the marshmellow.

Photobucket

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!! D-day. Well at least the announcement of D-day. Imagine if Japan had made an announcement that they planned on bombing Pearl Harbor a few months before... That's pretty much what happened to the FFXI community when SE announced the update of DOOM!! The two biggest parts of the update that upsets me was: Lv99 cap increasement and that Hades is moving to Cerberus. I'm not looking forward to this. Then they told us that March 9th is when Hades is transfering hence the title of this post. I am trying to recover from this news but the only thing I can think of is RAWWWR!!; ;

Neojuggernaut, Peitha, Brooster, and I went to do some Brenner. Ah pvp, the most hated event in the game to some people. Me on the other hand, I love it. Mono e Mono, kickin ass and taking names. First fight was me and Neo Pld/Rdm vs Pld/Rdm. Was pretty much a stalemate untill Neo's stoneskin broke down. Then it was all Atonement pwning the hell out of him. This was the norm for the rest of the Pld vs Pld. When we changed to Mnk vs Mnk, it was a different story. Neo won that group. Then Pietha and Brooster joined for a little blood. Peitha got the better of Brooster with her Rdm/Nin then turned her attention to Neos, Mnk. First fight went to Pietha, second and third went to Neo. Brooster and I decided to mix it up a bit. I'll be honest, Brooster's War raped my Mnk. I got him once, so I left my mark, but in the end he won the match up. Morel of the story, I'm not that great as Mnk, but I can still hold my own as Pld.

 Photobucket

Sunday night was Limbus, Finally time for us to take down the Omega! There was 8 of us. Vamp, Neo,Miae,Gooky,DeadflyTwist, Areyss, and myself. The fight started well and we didn't run into a problem till the last 10%. The orb popped and killed Gooky after the first nuke. With gooky down the stun order got screwed and the colossal blows started flying. We got it down to 2% before we wiped. Soo close yet so far, but for our first run it was a great shot with only 8 ppl.

I wasn't feeling great Monday so I took a day off and got some good rest. When I logged on a few of my old friends that I haven't seen in awhile was on. I decided to stalk them to windy to get some costum cakes. I forgot how fun it was to not do events and just play around. I turned into a Taru girl and was playing tag. Yes as gay as that sounds, we had a blast. I got to the point where I started following ppl around and askig to child support lol.. I got some great /stares from people..

Photobucket

That night was time for Sky. With the upcoming DOOM update(my new nickname for the bastardized event) the sacks and I decided to just farm our asses off and stockpile untill we get transfered. The night started well. Our main goal was Diorite and Water. We sent a group to Nexus and one to Uii. Right off the bat I knew it was gonna be one of those nights as OnWingsofDragonl, our only true competition in sky, was heading to both the camps we were heading for. Great, normally when this happens one group gets pissed at the other group and it turns into a dramafest. Tonight was different though, it was like each group had a mutual respect for each other. Maybe this update has everyone on Hades kinda banding together to face the new Cerberus crowd. Or I could just have my hopes up. Both groups claimed a good amount of mobs(I'm pretty sure Wings beat us in claiming at Uii) and we were making jokes on the DOOM update and how we flocked to the mobs as they spawned. I think the luck was with our group because we were able to get 3 Diorites and 2 Waters between the 3 groups. Still no complaining and I got to talk to an old friend, Rivian during the run. We shared some stories of old and basked in the good ole days.

I think as the DOOM update gets closer, I will start to remember more of those stories. I will miss Hades and all the good times that it has held for me. The people that lived and died on Hades, will be forever in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment