Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready or Not, It's HERE!

Doom is upon us. Like it or not, we are now on Cerberus. Dizzmal(That's me!) and Shields of Valor, transfered with untouched names. A bit of relief off my back, but some weren't so lucky. So far I know of changes from quite a few of my friends. Nega=Negaa, Twist=Atonementsomthing, Jacinda got hit but I'm not sure what her new name was, and that is just the ones that we know that has changed the names. Cerberus ready or not, we are here. My first /sea all was @ 7:35am and I was blown away @ 3600+ people online. This is during the slow NA times. Holy shit, if there isn't a sky shell on our times I will shit a brick. No matter what though, 1 of 2 things will happen. We will continue to do what we do and dominate sky, or we will take a backseat to some of the current sky Linkshells(yeah I don't see that happening.) Either or it's GAME ON time!

I haven't really been playing a whole lot due to little league and getting in some FFXIII when I can. Sunday, the day after the mass killing of my Drk's exp, I did limbus will NoworNever. While one group handled business as normal, the 5 man group in SW had some dying issuses(No it wasn't me this time) and fell just short as we had only 1 elemental left to kill to beat the zone >< If only 1 death wouldn't have happened or the rdm didn't get killed right after he Reraised, we would have had the zone. Oh well, we will get em next time.

Monday was gods day. We took care of business as usual and ended getting good drops. While up there we ran in the new Sky ls, SkyClub. They gathered at Genbu as we were otw up there. My first impressions of them were not what I would call good. They looked very unorganized as their sky times are supposed to start at the same time ours does and they were still building parties after we had already killed 4 gods. But anyway, maybe they will get better or get lost in the massive new population that is Cerberus. While they were getting ready, we went ahead and killed Genbu and among the drops was two A-hands. A-hands tend to be rare in the list, but X2 was amazing ^^. Needless to say, two Blm are now very happy.

Wednesday was limbus, we had a bit of payback on SW zone as we sent two groups at the zone at two different times. Both groups were successful so now we have two Omega runs comming up ^^. Thursday was little league for me while Shields of Valor farmed. They did very well and we took a Linkshell picture afterwards for the last time we were in sky on Hades. /cry

I didn't log back on till Saturday and the only reason I did that was to piss off the wife. She walked in the room and threw me a pillow, Goal accomplished lol. During dynamis I didn't want to be any later than I already was, so I just came as Blm. That was a new experience for me as in the entire time I have been in dynamis, this was a first for BLM. I think overall I did well. I only died three times at the end.(I swear Twist was MPKing me at the end, little shit.)

Sunday was Limbus again, at last a rematch with Omega! Last time the fight went so well till the last 10% then a few missed stuns due to BLM being weakened and splat we wipe at 2% with a low man fight.. That bastard. This time we had about the same amout of people but we had a few job swaps. Fight went smooth all the way though and we ended up winning with about 3 mins left. Neojuggernaut was the winner of Homam legs and Koroki got Homam head. One down, one to go till I'm first in line for the damn legs. The bane of my pld, the one piece that I have been after for the last 2-3 years, but has always been either screwed out of them, or the LS decided to break after a few people got them. Nonetheless, they are within my sights again.

Monday, DAMN update that is taking all damn night! Seth had a baseball game so no huge deal that FFXI was down. I had already updated the game way before the servers were up again. lol30min update, I love my connection!! I remember when I had dial-up it would take 2-4 hours for the same update /wrist. After SE moved the maintainence back the second time, I decided that waiting wasn't for me so I went to bed. Waking up today brought new people, TONs of new people. Now the rebuilding of ShieldsofValor will commence as we find who is left and who has changed their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment