Monday, March 8, 2010

T Minus .. Mass Confusion?

More and more Linkshells are preparing for the DOOM update, but a slight problem has surfaced. No one knows when it will be! When the update was announced,I maybe crazy) but Playonline's site said March 9th. Now the questions start surfacing on when the real update will hit. Now on Playonline' site it gives no specified date of the big switch. Most Linkshell leaders like myself has been planning for this update and have been saving up the pop items for the switch. Now this seems to have thrown a wrench in our plans.

Anyway,on to the order of events. Friday night the wife decided she didn't like me and went into work for more hours. So naturally I was dissapointed (ie.WOOT free game night!!!) I joined the members of NoworNever in a nice ZNM battle. The last time I faced this bastard I was on PLD running for my life as he enjoyed nuking my ass. This time however I was told to come BLM. WOOT! Not often do I get to come Blm to any end game event so I jump at the chance. We get there ready to pop the damn thing and we are dumbfounded( This happens often for Neojuggernaut. lolgalka) as the ??? wasn't there and no one was killing it in the area. After some searching around, we found that a group had pulled it to zone and had been kiting it for the last 2 hours. We offered our help, as we seen that the Mamool was still @ 78%+ hp and we figured we would be waiting all night for the kill. Long story short, we helped them kill it with a few deaths on our part. We spawned our afterwords and took a bit from the previous parties stratagy. We pulled it to zone, then comenced to kicking its ass. Its funny that we have less people, and a whole lot less deaths. We won the battle in about 30 mins and Neo got A legs and Vamp gave me Naglering, a bad ass red Greatsword!! I was a happy camper. Looking at Neo's new pants make me want to get those ugly ass things. +7 acc on a leg piece is just sick.

Saturday, I didn't log on untill dynamis. Aristocrats took on Beacy. We did well, with the only wipe being at the end with a bad pull(I think it was planned by Alf). All in all we had good run with a crap ton of AF that dropped,Including BLM body to me ^^, hence the reason why Alf was trying to kill me the rest of the run. I wish I could have been in the same room when Alf was playing. I imagine it would have been somthing like this: "That damn turd Dizzmal took my damn Blm body, Watch this Lind, SATA DIZZMAL! HAHA!" somthing to that effect.

I just wish SE would make up their mind so we know when we have to move servers. Right now that is pissin me off more than anything else. Good thing tonight I have Linkshell Brenner to work out some of that anger. I am looking forward to having some fun while killing some LS members, mainly Miae.. I want to hear her shriek "Dizz no kill me anymo....@!#"   Gulliotine Splat. Heh I'm sooo looking forward to that! We are also supposed to take a crack at Jormy. Last time I faced off with him, I only had three other friends to go with me. This time I'll take the power of Shields of Valor with me.. I think the outcome will be a tad different this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment