Monday, February 22, 2010

The Home Stretch

Welcome back to everyone's favorite place to watch me find a way to get my ass kicked in a new way! Now though the years I have racked up tons of deaths. From not checking mob that kick my ass( damn rabit) to just wanting some lols and attacking Jormy with 4 ppl( I wouldn't do that would I ^^) to Toprob  Magic aggroing the entire zone to kill me. Yes the crazy brit did that then left me to die. Well done bud, well done.

Blm is on the home stretch @ 72 with more exp daily. I'm getting ready to have this at 75 and be done exping for a bit. Wensday is now Limbus day since I joined NoworNever, Vampire's End Game Ls. We did an Apolyon zone and kicked its ass. Thing are looking up as far as Homam is conserned. Maybe soon enough I'll be able to finish my full set of Homam. Afterwards I went to exp BLM and got 73. Two more levels!. I'm getting there.

I had to take a break Thursday from Sky. Wife's B-day so she wanted to go out so I took her to see a movie. ShieldsofValor did great though. They got loads of pop sets for Monday night. On top of them farming their asses off and several members donating pop items, we have a good night planed for tonight. Had maintience right after sky so they got kicked off the game.

Saturday started off with a pain in my neck. I hopped on BLM to get some exp in. As soon as I zone, I have this big ass dragon sitting on my neck.. Seriously I have never seen the fucker aggro someone as long as I have been at that camp, and I get pwned as soon as I enter the zone. So I get up, get unweakened and start my pulls.. before I even get a spell off, I get PWNED again!!! .. wtf damn dragon munchin on my ass again.. wtf does he think I am a Taru? So I'm guessing that SE decided I have been at Xarc [s] too long and changed the zone a bit. (MotherF*#&ers) 10 mins later I get pwned again.. so I was getting pissed fast. Finally got a party and the deaths subsided a bit. Every now and again the dragon would swoop down and kick ass, but that didn't happen horrible often at least. I had to call it quits @ about 1/2 to 74 due to wife wanting to go to a damn rodeo. ( /em gets ready for the redneck jokes.) I still don't get why ppl get into that shit. I'm guessing what happened was, "Hold my beer while I try to ride this big ass bull" ... seriously I am probally the only one laughing when someone gets knocked out after they get kicked off. I figure if your dumb enough to ride somthing that wants to kill you, you had it coming to get pwned.

Sunday the wife was pissed at me, so I used that time to get a bit further on BLM. Caught a Manaburn right out of the gate and 74 came fast. The dragon was still on his rampage, but we got though it and I got well on my way to 75(Woot just a bit more) then I had to go to limbus. Limbus went well, Miae,Gooky,Cdub, and Aeryss kicked ass in NW while the rest of us took Aim at SW. We were sucessfull on both runs. We are now ready for our next goal. Omega your next!

No comments:

Post a Comment