Friday, March 5, 2010

T Minus 4 days

Four more days till the transfer. It's like waiting for shit to hit the fan. I go to flashbacks to high school and remember when I knew a fight would break out a few classes before break time. You know shit is gonna hit the fan and your just waiting for it. The thing is, I don't know if I really want to see the shit hit the fan this time. I know life must move on, and I know that there will be Linkshells that will get into fights over camping stuff in sky because each shell will fight tooth and nail to survive. On Hades there is only one Linkshell that we are in direct competition with, OnWingsofDragons, and normally we can work out a plan where we miss each other during our runs. Between the two of our shells, we normally kill any new Ls that trys to run during our times by just sheer sizes and claiming ablilites of the both of us. Now on Cerberus, we will have to compete with some Linkshells that has been there for God knows how long. We aren't really looking for a fight, but we will do so to survive and I expect no less with the current shells there in the same time slot.

The more I think about Hades destruction, the more memories I have of the people I have lost during my play time. Orangecrush, One of the nicest people I have ever met. I will always remember her for her kindness and her leadership. She was always someone you could turn to in a time of dispare. Theshadow,Ladymidnight,Godofdeath,Luvaril: Most of the members of Across, my first LS that ever took me in. Most of these have moved on with their lives, but I would not be the player I am today with out the help and the shit that they gave me. Tetsuiga and Swordman, although they still play from time to time, has both moved on to new places in their lifes that I just don't see them like I used to. But most of all, Toprob.The British version of myself. No one has had more of a direct impact on me like Toprob. We spent years duoing and doing storylines lines together. For the time he played, we were stuck at the hip. The deaths, failures, and the good times that we have had has been forever burned into my head. He was the one person I know that knew what I was going to do before I did lol. He is the person I miss the most ; ; Maybe one day that British turd will come back.

Photobucket
Lol, I wonder what happened here?

Now the run of events. Tuesday was Dynamis. Aristocrats was in full form to take on Dynamis Lord. the tall ass bastard that likes to kick the shit out of you in very little time. AC hasn't really tried him in a long time, but seeing that this would be the last Xarc Dynamis zone that we have before the switch, The leaders decided to give it a try. I however was unable to attend most the run due to a sick son. After he went to bed, the Zerg was on! Now I love my mnk don't get me wrong, but when I need somthing dead fast. Nothing can compete with my Drk Zerg set. The Kraken club(ty OC) and I just rape shit. Well after the Dragons up to DL dropped like flies, Tidis and Twist tanked Ying and Yang. Now for people that have never tanked them, that is a fun event. you are the only thing that can keep the squishy BLM from death. The Blm and Plds(with their support groups) did great and the double dragon combo bit the dust. Time for DL ^^. The last time I faught DL I was on mnk, Although I did good damage, Nothing compared to what I did to DL with the KC Zerg. 13K even though I died about 70% though my zerg I think was a very good showing. Long story short, DL was raped and Dierdren has a shinny new Shadow Mantle. Very proud moment for Aristocrats and a great way to leave Hades.

Wednesday was Limbus night, While Gooky,Miae and I waited for starting time, we decided to kill some Groundskeepers on BLM. I really like BLM right now. We got about 15K exp and on the last pull. Despot spawned. Poor guy didn't know what hit him. I do though. Miae's holy shit cow nukes. She make me sad panda with her new Novio Earring. I think I'm a decent BLM, but when I have to compare to a Taru with great gear, I feel gimp ; ;. I'll just have to work harder. Limbus started and away we went to NW Apolyon. Twist,Miae,Gooky,Vampire and I pretty much equals rape of zone. We cleared it with over 40 mins left in the zone.
Photobucket


Thursday: Sky as usual, Tonight was different for me because I had to take my son to Baseball practice so I was late. Allyrose and Twist took over the shell and lead the LS to a great farming run. So good infact that we were able to call it an early night and get payouts early ^^. Towards the end of the run we had a vote for the last run on what we wanted to do. We chose Ballista!!! Now for the people that don't know, I LOVE ballista. It's just somthing that brings a smile on my face. To me it doesn't matter if I'm kicking ass or getting gangbanged. It's just fun. From the talk in the LS, looks like we got some people that have a bounty on my head. Trash talking soon ensued and I think it will be a very fun event. Shields of Valor's farewell to a server that we will miss dearly. After Alfster,Nega and I went to Sea to farm some organs. Result? lol Nega death ^^
Photobucket

Expect, in the next few days, for me to update this quite frequently in anticipation of the DOOM update.

No comments:

Post a Comment