Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Waiting . . . .

Well as of this morning we still don't have an update and most of us is still wondering about when the update will be that throws us on Cerberus. SE made the announcement over two weeks ago and some how we all thought that March 9th was D-day, but we are still here waiting on the date.

Monday March 8th: I have been waiting on this blog due to the sheer size of the post and I wanted to have more than the Brenner match that ShieldsofValor members had on Monday.

Photobucket
As you can see, a bit of Caldar getting raped(He deserved it I assure you.)


 Anyway down to the business! Starting the match off pitted two pretty equal sized teams. The first match went to the team that was the most familar with Brenner(My team ^^) Second round went to the team with the most Plds.Go figure, at least with everyone else, they die fast enough to get the Flamme back. But with Plds they can take your beatings and keep on moving.

Photobucket
Heh, One of my favorite moments. Who says Plds and Drks can't work together?

My team ended up losing the second match(Damn Plds I'll get YOU!!!) The third match was well played by both teams, and we ended up with a tie. More and more members showed up for the pain, we had around 16 people when it was all said and done ^^. I love big time PvP ^^

 Photobucket

Photobucket
Told ya'll I'd get you Plds!!!

It seemed like the entire time Alfster was trying to kill me(Sounds like Dynamis to me). I swear no matter how many times he got to taste my scythe, he came back for more!
Photobucket

Photobucket
ok ok, This one may have been a bit unfair lol.

Neojuggernaut seemed to dominate a good bit of the time with his War, but every dog has to bite the dirt some time!
Photobucket

The few times I got to fight ally(I tried to keep her on my team as much as I could  lol). I just had to add a little sting in it with the slow death of Bio ^^
Photobucket

Later on Koroki and Nega joined the party and it got even better! Nega decided to kite the Drk and let his pet beat on me... That makes me ANGRY!!! so lol I Drain II his ass
Photobucket

Poor Koroki zoned in and I think lived only a few seconds before /wave /ws "Spinning Slash" Koroki!! lol
Photobucket
I think Brooster got the kill on me to make up for it though ; ;

All in all everyone had a good time and was able to kill other Linkshell memebers. Although I am not pictured getting my ass handed to me. It happend alot lol. I think that was the ongoing goal of the other team. "We don't care about winning, we just want to kill Dizzmal!!"

Tuesday was Dynamis Bastok. Great run, almost no deaths and I got BLM pants woot 3/5^^ Was kinda feeling bad after the run so I had an early night to go throw up ; ;(Love the details I know ^^)

Thursday was Sky night. we had a shit load of Byakkos to kill since we got tired of waiting for the update. The first two kills were for buyers. Normally Byakko poses no threat, but for todays run it had a  "See how many Plds can die in one night" mentality. First fight went pretty smooth, no deaths and we got a set of Haidates to drop. Second fight was a bit rougher as kitty went for a Diaga III toTriple attack, to Claw Cyclone on my ass which pretty much made me go splat and leaving Tidis to fend for himself. After a bit of recovering we were able to beat him and got another set of kitty pants to drop. Two happy buyers down, Linkshell fights to go. Now for the next three fights Tidis just seemed to be in the mood to get his ass pwned, either that or Byakko thought that Tidis kicked him when he was just a kitten. Either way Byakko had his number and squashed him during each of the fights. Finally the last fight started and we all started to laugh as Tidis got the red orb of death over his head right when kitty was spawned. Leaving me to solo tank the turd. Oh well, the fight went smooth and we ended up with Byakko's Haidates X3 and Tidis with -2K exp lol.

Saturday the SE gods said " Thou Shall Kill Dizzmal!" So it be said, So it was done....During Dynamis Windy. 22 is a number that I no longer like. 22 times my Dark Knight hit the floor. 22 . Mo#$% Fu#@$ times.... Oh well at least it was fun. I got the BLM hands making me 4/5 Blm Afv2 and was able to be allowed to go exp on DRK before the night was over.. Well done SE, Well done.(Douchebags)

No comments:

Post a Comment