Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's just been one of those weeks.

This week started off interesting.. Dumb ass up the road had a great idea by digging a hole and cutting 1800 FIOS lines( including all my work lines and internet) and cause my lag of blogging all week. Running a shop of a cell phone was just AWESOME! /sign

Monday night was Gods night in sky. We had a great night, plenty of drops and got to start training on a new pld^^ I like watching Plds grow and see what they can do thoughout their end game carrer. A pld changes their entire play style after they get to end game. Sky gods in general makes you think outside the normal exp box and try to find way to survive between the cures from each Whm.

Tuesday started off slow, Leveling BLM. I was able to get a mana burn party and realized that I would rather duo with Twist. Dumb ass leader had to have 6 ppl for what Twist and I did with 2. Found out that Miae and gooky was camping IX' so I used them as a scapegoat to get out of the dreadful manaburn party. I arrived to Sea and started fighting IX' With the Taru Trio, and once again I stuck out like a sore thumb. (some times I wish I could change races when I change jobs.) We fought IX' for 2-3 hours after it decided to Reraise 14+ times.. then it dropped the great Deed of Moderation!! .. wtf Thanks SE ><

The bastard.

Wednesday: Day 3 with no internet at work.. Starting to beat my head on the screen that I can only play solitare on. Wife was asleep when I got home so I decided to do a quick ENM with Dier and Ally. We used our cheat mule at the top of the mountian so the whole thing took about 15-20 mins including the run. After we got a few more people(Miae,Mittens,Monty) and went to try ANNM. We kicked ass and took names and got decent drops. Wife woke up and that was my cue to log off.

No comments:

Post a Comment