Monday, February 1, 2010

The Good times and the Bad times

What a weekend! Went from good, to better and then ended on a sad note ; ;

Thursday: Woot Kirin! For some reason no matter how many times I have killed kirin in the past, I still get excited when we fight him. First fight we decided to Zerg since we had the Brds. Fight started as badly as possible with a Stonega IV to the face, we recovered and kept beating the shit out of him, but a strong Astral Flow killed the secondary DD party while Kirin was still @ 20ish %. We finished the fight strong and got W legs and Kirin's Osode. ^^ Second fight was a Kite. Miae,Esca and I was in the Kite party, Fight went on very well untill Suzy popped. I looked over and I see people started going SPLAT! somehow we recovered from it just long enough before the damn Byakko spawned. I'm not sure how but they main parties where able to do an amazing job of killing kitty with 1/2 the the members weakened. It brings me joy to know that we have the members that can do that kind of stuff in a pinch.

Friday: well friday started off with kind of a low, nothing really going on untill miae and gooky started killing IX' again. While it is fun trio-quad killing IX' the drop rate is horrible!!! I mean wtf 1/20 kills of IX' and many of those times are with it reraising 10-15 times. We seriously killed that thing for 3 hours and then it just dropped a deed of moderation. O well, Time to level BLM. This is becoming one of the funnier jobs that I have leveled. Twist and I are just chillin and nuking the shit out of things. We are starting to get exp that is so good that people are starting to want to leach off us (as long as we aren't tired and just randomly killing each other.) BLM hit 63 ^^

Saturday: MOER BLM!! Killin shit and taking names, that is the Blm code of life. That code also costs alot to maintain. I bought a Sorc Ring so I could keep up with the damn Taru know as Twist. Now I'm broke ; ;. After twist got out of dynamis we took to the Blm and had ally come along with us to get some good exp ^^  Blm hit 64 and twist hit 63 while ally hit 72 ^^ Dier had to come along to clean up the mess after Twist and I started screwin off.

Sunday: My goal this weekend was to hit 65Blm. I was right on track to do that going into sunday. Wife was asleep and seth was down for a nap so I decided to log on early and hit up on BLM. twist wasn't on yet so I had to take a Manaburn shout. I realized something, just because the person you are leveling with is good at a job doens't mean that everyone else is. I do understand that some people just can't afford some of the better gear, but some times when I see a Blm the same level as me nuking in MND+ rings and casting Fire III with a water staff on, it just makes me go wtf! All in all I got some good exp and hit Blm65 woot! after that I help miae and gooky with one more shot @ IX' before they left; ; no such luck that that damn bastard! We went to Nyuzl to get some people higher with their floors. Two great runs and now we are 25% finished with Nyuzl. After Nyuzl we decided to hit up Blm again with mostly Linkshell members. Me,Cdub,Miae,Gooky,Twist, and Harmonee.went to Xarc [S] to get some exp. Holy shit!! we kicked ass!!! 20-25K and hour on blm .. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bird parties! . 66 and almost 67Blm. My goal was met plus some.

Even as great of a weekend as we had, miae and gooky will be gone the next month /cry. I will miss my Rdm and Blm mentors and mostly my friends. I hope they hurry back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment