Friday, January 22, 2010

Odd man out.

After sky, which btw the LS did great while I was at a meeting, Gooky,Miae,Twist and I decided to do some farming in Sea. Even as much as I hate Rdm in End Game, I love doing things like that. 4 Rdm/Nin against IX' and a multitude of Mobs wanting to eat our heads. We were able to kill IX' 4 times(1 Reraised) and got 3 Deeds but no Cape (/cry). It is really interesting to watch gooky and miae do the amazing things that they do as a duo. I did what I do best and kite mobs take hate then Die.( Only died once for the record lol) All in all we had fun and did great .. I just happen to notice a slight difference between me and the rest of the group.... Maybe it's because they could all stand on top of each other and still not be as tall as I am but meh lol... I'll post pictures when I get off from work ^^


Photobucket
Somthing is out of place.. I wonder what it could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment