Monday, January 25, 2010

You win some, you lose some.

Saturday started off well. Got a pick up shout for ISNM with Jacinda and decided that I would try one of those. Being the first one I was all ears to see how I could make some quick gil. Got our group ready to go and away we went. Had great drops, our group went 4/6 with Khroma Ore. Nice quick way to make 500k.

After that we decided to try ANNM and make our way for Batilla Downs[S] to fight some tigers. We did pretty good, the tank(Xcloud) died a few times but the rest of the group did well enough to cover for it. Drops wasn't great but it was still a fun fight. Decided to call it a night and spend some time with my family.

Sunday, WOOT football!!!!... lol I'll get back to that later. On game I decided to maybe get a repeat of saturday and go for some gil drops. I got another ISNM pickup shout and we kicked ass. Drops not as great(2/6 no Ore for me ; ;) but we still did well. Afterwards we tried ANNM with some different ppl and we learned a valuable lesson.... You have to be quick on the sleeps or you will get pwned! .. I was the last man alive (Pld woot!) but in the end we failed ; ;... O well GAME TIME!!! Jets gave Indy hell but in the end it was Manning that came though.. Then a GREAT game with the Saints and Vikings.. was a close game but in the end  WHO DAT!! came though lol. Next up, Payton gets to eat some dirt. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment