Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet and Sour

Well my night started off wonderful... Lfp on Blm ... if that isn't a lost cause I don't know what is lol. So after a little while I got the bright idea to go to besieged with my lv60 Blm... fast forward 5-7 deaths later .. I got just enough to get my level back(Woot 61Blm^^)

After sitting around waiting on Twist, I decided to talk dierdren into duoing BC60 Up in Arms.. Well tidis wanted to join so we were game for that.. Learned a valuable lesson, there is a such thing as too much sleep. We died and magicly I was back @ 60 Blm(lol SE hates me)

Well after that, Allyrose logs on and we make our way to ENM. We thought of a new way to get up the mountain so we ran a mule up so we can be lazy in the future.(Thats right we rather use Nexus cape to get up the mountain than run our asses up, Laziness to a new level ^^)  ENM goes great and we got a hagun!!
Next mission, sale the damn thing with 5 others on the AH(Damn! O well someone is getting undercut! lol)

Just as I was thinking about going to bed, Cdub asks me to fight ACP with him. I couldn't pass up a chance to kill shit with the Drk so hell why not.. We enter the fight and go to town.. 45 sec later I'm face down with the rest of them.. I guess the rdm forgot a cure macro (wtf)... O well I was still killing crap so I'm happy, We get up and finish killing the rest of the NMs np. Wife starts fussin... (Woot chick flick time  /cry). I get to look forward to a meeting at work tomorrow.... Starting to look like another one of those days ><

No comments:

Post a Comment