Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New trials

After seeing a blog on a members profile I decided that I would try my hand and see how it goes.
Starting off with just a little info about me:

Name: Dizzmal
Server: Hades
Jobs: 75Pld,Rdm,Mnk,Drk (61 BLM)
Linkshell: ShieldsofValor
Current goals: Finish BLM and THF. Finish Homam set, Start Relic shield, Rule the world!!(not really)

Since this is a new blog I'll recount the events of last week.

Monday, Sky as usual, Killed Byakko for a buyer (Woot 500K). Had a little hiccup with kirin and I ended up zombie pulling him with dier. (RR hairpin 50K, Food 25K/stack, Losing 15K exp in just 20 mins Pricless) Got some great drops though so that's all that matters(finally N Body). Afterwards BLM woot! .... after 15 deaths decided meh I'll try again tomorrow (BLM 56)

Tuesday: Found a new camp for BLM.. loved the EXP!! got to 57 no problem. decided it wasn't hard enough so I decided to go to Newton @57... WOOT back to 56! lol Twist decided to join later on and we found out 2 things... we love to get each other killed and Newton sucks big donkey balls!!

Thursday Moer Sky!!.. had a great farming run, everything was killed in the first hour and 1/2. Decided to do KS99s.... well we would have done great if I reread up on it before we did it again(Haven't done in for 4-6 Months) .. Got pwned ... Paybacks a bitch Faffy-wantabe!

Friday: Me and twist really getting a handle on BLM exping. 58 wootz! Dierdren, Allyrose and I did ENM... Yaaaa for crap drops >< grrr maybe next time

Saturday: More BLM leveling! got to 61 over the weekend. Hauled ass to get a good Fire Resist set for pld.. Your going down now WYRM!!!

Monday: Rared to go.. KS99s all night RAWR!!! Put the Fire Resist set to the test and Poof!! 0-13 was the normal damage taken... Hellz ya I feel better about the gil I put into the set. Killed 4 Ks99s(not everyone brought their orb /em stare @ ally,Rairom) .. Great night. Lios, Cdub and I went to BCNM 40 Under observation.. Me and Cdub got crap drops ..Lios got Ni. (Lucky bastard)

No comments:

Post a Comment