Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's the little things in life that make it worth while

Well after leveling Blm enough to make me sick, Twist and I decided to take a break. Well that didn't last long and Sunday we were back at it. We were able to get a Xarc[S] Manaburn party and I was able to hit 70 pretty quickly once Vampire got there to help pull. After starring down Twist and his new gear I realized that Blm has to be the most expensive job that I have ever leveled to this point. That little short shit got a Sorc ring and a Ugg pendant..... Fuck there goes my shit talking! Call me OCD or just anal, but I like to be the best that I'm capable of and when I have the same gear as the little 2 foot shit head and he can constantly out nuke me just because he is taru make me angry! (/em turns into hulk) YOU don't want to see me ANGRY!! /em casts Freeze on the Gigas ( Dizzmal goes Splat) oh well. I guess I'll have to deal with it... or get a Novio(Woot) lol .. in my dreams.

Fastforward to Monday and we are back in Sky. You would think after doing sky as long as I have, that I would get bored and start getting sick of it. But I still enjoy Sky (Mostly Gods and Kirin) for the most part. Last night was amazing. We had a person that provided a few pop sets so we could merc Kirin for him. Round one went great, The Minis couldn't pop fast enough. Now I have seen Kirin go down fast, but I don't recall seeing one go down with in 30 mins of being spawned while using the kite method. Anyway we pwned the First Kirin and got Kirin's Osode and Nbody. Not quite what the buyer was after but hey we got an Osode and he got the Nbody. The second Kirin went down about the same as the first one but this time we got W-legs and another N-body.. holy shit.. In the history of Shields of Valor we have only seen 4 N-bodies .. and in one night we see 2 back to back .. wtf.. Best thing about it was the fact that the buyer was nice enough to give the second N-body to Vampire free of charge. Lucky bastard!!

After sky, Dier, Ally, and I went for ENM. I tried like hell to sell the instant-teleport to the top of the mountian to a passerby, but I guess my sales tactics need to be updated.. Anyway we went 2/2 on forager's mantle on the last 2 ENMs. I was asked to help out on some ZNMs, so I rushed to do that. Was interesting, first round I caught the end of the fight. Looked like alot of death on the mages part. No suprise there was Miae and gookys crazy asses front and center with the deaths. Second round I got to do a majority of the kiting. The gears went down with out much of a hitch and the total drops of the night was : Neo with Aurum Feet and some O hands dropped but I forget who got those.

All in all, a very good weekend. Miae and gooky made their return and that brought a smile to my face. Idk what it is, but when the few times that Miae does die and starts spouting off obscenties, it just makes me die laughing. I found out that Alfster and Lind my be coming back, so I'm looking forward to that.

On a real life note, My wife has her surgery tomorrow so I'm kinda worried about that.I guess I just need to hope for the best. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment