Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grr /Rant on

Before I get the the title of this post I will talk about the positive things in life. Kirin drops,ENM, and Sorc ring(My precious /em pets ring)

Monday: Sky like normal, We kicked Kirin's ass twice with a few new people in different positions. Neo and Esca took to the kiting while I decided to take on the minis this time. First run was no problem, Kirin went down like a little bitch and coffed up Wlegs and Kirin's Osode. Second round was a tad different, Kirin went on one of those PMS runs and was spawning minis left and right. We stayed calm and took them down, just had to pull the next mini before the first one was dead. Solo tanking the last 20-30%hp is always fun. Minis went down with a few deaths and we finished the mins right went Kirin cornered the kite party and spun them for a loop. So in other words we had perfect timing lol. I decided I wanted to try my hand in DD vs Kirin so I changed to Drk and ran back up to Kirin. This is one of those times I wanted to go to SE, grab one of the VPs and smack the shit out of him... 1/5 on pots and I finally get to kirin with about 50% hp left.. I preceded to build 300tp and right when I go to Soul eatter, Last resort, Trick attack, Sneak attack, Then Spiral Hell to really put some hurt on him I MISS ... WTF! .. looking at the chat log. sneak attack didn't go off. Best that about that was that the hate from Souleatter and Last resort = Dizzmal 2K+ deadly hold... Thanks SE I now know how much you hate me. After the pissed off Kirin ran his course and met his fate, we have another round of Wlegs and Kirin's Osode. That makes 6 Kirn's in a row that drop Wlegs. Hells ya! Congrats to Tidis and Lios on Wlegs and Brooster on the Kirin's Osode.

Tuesday was the son's Bday. He had a great time and we went to pick out some little league gear for him. It's so funny so see his eyes light up when we picked out his bat. After the wife and the kid went to bed, I logged on for some late night BLM action. Blm hit 67 after a little bit then I called it a night.

Photobucket

Wednesday was all Blm all night long( After Limbus plans fell though ; ;) We waited for Twist's slow ass to log on then we headed to Xarc [S] the love of my BLM life lol. We showed up ready to kick ass and take names. Here is where my /rant starts!!. ok we get there and there is a party that looks like it is pulling slowly and 1/2 the party looks AFK. Well anyway Wiki says that the place can support 2 partys @ 10k/hour + which is still great for Blm. So we get settled and start pulling, here comes the angry /tells from party #fail. They started harassing our party for being [u]rude[u] and killing their great 8K/hr  party /facepalm. They continue to shout dumb ass things and send myself and the other party members hateful /tells. I aperently am a fat lazy PoS that has no life and lives in my mom's basement. Damn they found me out.. Need to go sell house ; ; Got to love the classic revert to "lives in parent's basement" when they either have shit gear or does a crap job during a certain event verus a more expereinced group. I found it funny when they said the GM can't do shit about them cussing me out. lol I know this from exp that they do in fact pwn you if you say they can't do shit. They laughed at vamp for getting link and really started to get under our groups skin. Then the funny happened., they linked 2 Gigas and wiped completely.We didn't lower ourselves to shouting but we sure as hell Loled in party chat.I forgot how it was to get bitched at for kicking another parties ass. Damn new players that don't understand exp camps ><  /rant off . All in all a good party and Twist and I got to 69 and most the way to 70 before calling it a night.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment