Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Beginnings

Well I guess it's about time for me to make a post since it's been almost two weeks since my last one.To tell ya'll the truth, I can barly see to even post. After being in the damn pool most of yesterday, I find myself pretty much blind today.... Moving on.

Monday May, 20th ShieldsofValor headed up to Sky for some god killing. I wanted to be greedy with Suzaku by waiting till I got one more hit so I could get an Atonment off for better hate managment and well Suzy made me pay for it with a nice Firaga + Flare to the face. Which in turn, resulted into a few more deaths. (opps) The  rest of the night went well, and we finished up with Byakko. Lios got her kitty pants for her War that was still lv 68, but at last she has some incentive to level it now.

Wednesday, Nega, OC, and I went on a NW limbus run. We had a few hiccups but still managed to get to the final floor. We killed the three mini asshats, but ran out of time with the big guy. Still was a good run with coins.
Photobucket

Thursday Sov was back in sky, being a pain in Kirin's ass. We did a Zerg first, and then went to kite the second. First fight, fat ass went down in a little under 1 min. Second time around, we took him down in 22 mins with a kite method. Neo's straight tanking method is much quicker than the old style. although it can cause a few deaths, it gets the job done.

Saturday, Aristocrats hit up Dynamis-Jueno again. While I had a few deaths, the run went pretty smooth. My Blm is becoming more endgame ready as time goes on. I was able to get my Yigit feet after Dynamis^^. Just really need/want one more piece to make me really happy!

I went to catch some Besieged later on sunday and I found out that I am, in fact, an ass hole. Note to anyone that gets charmed... DON'T let me know or this is what normally happens.
Photobucket

Monday ShieldsofValor had a KS99 day. No matter how smooth the runs go, there is always one run that we get pwned. I'll never understand it, but it happens. This time it was Koroki's orb... Sorry bud. For the new people, This is what happens when Spike Flair goes off. SPLAT!... But other than that, we had a good run.

/stare
Photobucket

The smack down:
Photobucket


Kickin ass, Tanking wryms
Photobucket


After a bit of farming Thursday, I decided to join Esacflowne and Lios in for some late night exp party. It was a damn good party, even though Lios sucked like hell(j/k don't hurt me) lol
Photobucket

I have searched high and low for a good (cheap) priced Novio Earring, and I finally found one. With a bit of help, I was able to get the last piece that I can obtain with out doing Salavage or HNM for my Blm. Thanks everyone involved, including Twist, you got the wheels started motion for me to be able to get it. Also a person that I will leave unnamed so they don't get harrased. Thank you, You know who you are.
Photobucket

On saturday I joined NzBzAz on some ZNMs. Well pretty much only 1 ZNM. a Lamia that likes to charm people and kick their asses. I got upclose and personal with her lol. Photobucket

When you get to close, bad things happen. In this case, I got charmed and pwned the shit out of the nearst whm. I laughed  a bit to hard when she died. I love the way taru's sound when they bite the dust.
Photobucket

I went to Dynamis-Windy later on that night. With the offical first run of Aristocrats new leader, Peitha. Congrats for the best Dynamis run I have been to in a long time. On a more funny note, Gooky went SPLAT!
Photobucket

While I had a full few weeks, I haven't posted for the fact that I've been pretty pissed off for the last few days. It's just amazing what people will do just to get a few extra pixels. Oh well, I guess everyone has to find some sort of meaning in life.. Sad it takes running over your old friends in order to get ahead.

Random pictures!!
Redneck kid
Photobucket

Run Forest RUN!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment